Welcome to Gateway HR
"When people are managed and developed well it truly is the best thing that can happen for both individuals and the organisations they work in."
Managing Director of Gateway HR
At the core of every business are the people who work in it. That’s why it’s so important that you manage them properly. But as a small business, we also fully understand the frustrations that come with spending more time than necessary on non-business growth and non-revenue generating tasks.
Outsourcing your HR is the simple solution for any small to medium sized business.
When you entrust your human resources to Gateway HR, you gain access to the skills and knowledge of a whole team of experts. You benefit from a better quality of support than you could possibly have within your own business (unless you are exceptionally well funded). And you’ll get all of that for a fraction of the cost of hiring just one internal HR manager, leaving you the time you need to focus on what you do best.
“Thank you so much for the support you have provided us over the last couple of weeks. The quality and reactivity of your service has been second to none”.
What does it actually mean to outsource your HR?
Some businesses don’t have the need for a full time HR department. Others don’t have the financial resource for it. Some simply don’t want an in-house HR department. That’s where outsourced HR comes in.
Simply put, in the same way you might outsource your I.T. to an external team of experts, you can outsource all of your ‘people issues’ to us. We’re on the other end of the phone when you have a problem you’re not sure how to deal with. We can come to your offices to go through paperwork, hold meetings with your team, or even help you to interview candidates. We can also write all of your documentation and carry out your HR admin for you. It’s like having your own full time HR team, without any of the downsides.
What are the benefits of outsourcing your HR?
- You can spend more of your time growing your business and revenue
- You’ll have access to a whole team of experts with different skills and specialisms
- You can keep a focus on employee development without getting side-tracked
- You’ll always be on top of the latest employment laws and regulations – better compliance means peace of mind
- Urgent matters are dealt with faster as you’ll always have someone with the correct knowledge and skills
- Confidentiality is better since your employees won’t be working with your HR team
…and all of this won’t cost you as much as hiring one full time HR Manager!