|Role: HR Consultant
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 (DOE) per annum
Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing date: Friday 17th January 2020
Gateway HR is an ambitious business and has an exciting opportunity for an HR Consultant to join the team based in Corby, Northamptonshire. The successful candidate will join us on a full-time permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £28,000 – £30,000 (DOE) per annum depending on experience.
With offices in Corby we work with our HR and Training clients across the UK to provide the degree and depth of support to fit the company’s needs. We work in partnership with our clients, doing the right thing, to create a winning formula for their business through helping their employees become great for their business. Our team is dedicated to supporting our clients to overcome the challenges of maintaining and developing businesses by using their combined experience and training to provide the best solutions.
The ideal HR Consultant will deliver a full range of human resource services to our clients, ensuring they receive an excellent standard of service and/or support at all times. These services may include consultation, advice, development and implementation of systems and training amongst others. At all times it is critical that the relevant quality and process regulations and internal systems are complied with. This role requires travel, time spent at clients locations, and may require some over night stays.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Consultant
· To develop good working relationships with clients and potential clients.
· To work with the team to ensure that the Helpline is covered.
· To respond to clients in a timely and professional manner.
· Take advice where needed and not to take undue risk.
· Provide advice remotely or on client site as necessary.
· Produce high quality, detailed and compliant documentation for clients.
· Work with own clients and with consultancy team.
· To respond to helpline queries with the SLA required offering practical, accurate advice.
· To update all client contacts and information on relevant system within half an hour of each call.
· To make phone calls as requested by Marketing Team to help clients progress through the product offerings.
· To make phone calls to check new clients are happy with service so far and are aware of all elements of it
· To work with the Marketing Team on developing other campaigns and processes to ensure our customers are happy and stay with us.
· Assist with development of systems.
· Ensure that all internal process and systems are followed and that systems are up to date will all relevant information
· Review/update, particularly in relation to any legal/best practice development.
· Promote any new services/products to existing and potential clients, from all areas of the business.
Person Specification; HR Consultant
Full CIPD qualification
Knowledge & Experience
Minimum 5 years in HR at any level.
Experience of dealing with complex employee relation cases, especially disciplinary and grievances, redundancy and TUPE.
Experience in an outsourced HR role.
Experience of working in a small business.
Experience of Schools HR
Experience of Providing training courses
Experience of networking.
Skills and Abilities
Organsiational and prioritisation.
Confident in public speaking.
Complex Employee relations cases.
Use of databases, both HR specific and other.
Strong evidenced administration skills and attention to detail
If you have an enthusiastic can do attitude, are actively persuing your CPD and have a willingness to challenge yourself in order to develop a career in HR please apply by sending your current CV and covering letter to Lindsay@gatewayhr.com.
For those individuals who are successful at shortlisting stage, we will be conducting telephone interviews on the 23rd January 2020. Please confirm a convenient time and phone number with your application.