All too often HR companies will advise you of the areas that your staff need improvement in, then leave you with the problem of trying to find a reputable company to deliver your training – and to understand the particular areas of concern. Why not find a company that can make recommendations AND deliver the training?
Since people development is such a huge part of HR, it would be silly of us not to also offer training courses. Fortunately, our team has a wealth of experience in training both groups and individuals on a range of topics. We also have a great partners that work with us to deliver the exact training course that you need, completely bespoke to your team.
You’ll find many training providers out there, but if you want practical training that relates to real-world situations and is tailored to the people being trained, you need to make sure you choose wisely. Our training courses are all result-driven; we want your business to reap the rewards of developing your people well. The idea that you are investing in your talent makes for a more motivated team. A more motivated team makes a more productive team. And a more productive team means better results for your business.
We offer a wide variety of training courses ranging from assertiveness to conflict management and time management to communication. We are a Registered CMI Centre for Training, which means you have the option of gaining an accredited management qualification. Some of our courses are also ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management) accredited, so you will gain a recognised certificate on completion. We also offer a mentoring programme, coaching sessions, and team building days.
Emma Wynne is our Head of Training, and for good reason. In the past she has been a lecturer at the University of Northampton, a CIPD tutor, as well as running hundreds of successful training courses for big named UK businesses over the past 10 years.
Here is a full list of our courses available as either group or private sessions. Just click a title to read the course outline. Remember, if you have a specific training need, we will always tailor a training course to meet your requirements:
- Absence Management
- Accredited courses – please see our CMI page
- Change Management
- Continuous Improvement in Teams
- Customer Service
- CV Writing
- Delivering Presentations with Impact
- Developing Assertiveness Skills
- Disciplinaries – Managing the Disciplinary Process
- Effective Communication
- Effective Delegation
- Effective Time Management
- The Employment Relationship – from the Cradle to the Grave
- Essentials of People Management
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Influencing Skills
- Interview Skills
- Introduction to People Management
- It’s Time to Talk – Courageous Conversations
- Leading a Team
- Managers as Coaches
- Managing Conflict
- Managing Diversity
- Managing Meetings
- Mentoring Programme
- Motivating Staff in Difficult Times
- Performance Management
- Recruitment and Selection
- Sales Skills – the Secrets of Selling in a Competitive Environment
- Stress Management for Managers
- Team Building
- Team Building Days
- Telephone Skills for Excellent Customer Service
- Train the Trainer