Fantastic HR packages perfectly suited to businesses that are hiring their first employees and seeking expert HR guidance
We regularly hear about businesses that choose to download their HR documentation from the internet. Despite spending a large amount of valuable time customising these documents, many find that they still don’t provide all they need.
Both of our HR Starter packages will supply you with the relevant documents and information to ensure that everything from employee handbooks to employee contracts are all legally compliant.
Below are the details of our fantastic HR Starter packages:
Are you preparing to take on your first member of staff? Perhaps you’ve employed people for some time and wonder whether you have all the right documents in place?
If so, our HR Starter package is just what you are looking for.
The package is designed to save you time and give you peace of mind by supplying you with all the necessary documents and guidance in relation to taking on your first employees.
All of the HR documents that we supply you with contain relevant content to your sector that is accurate, up-to-date and legally compliant. They are also bespoke to your business’ needs and written in the style to suit your organisation with logos used where appropriate.
How do I make the most of my time with the Gateway HR consultants?
- Draft, print and issue contracts to employees rather than using mail merge and doing it yourself
- Create additional policies included in your handbook – ones that are specifically important to your line of business
- Consultancy advice on key people management/ development challenges in your business – the best ways to recruit; managing the probationary period; designing effective induction programmes
- Consultant spends time with the team going through the handbook and taking any questions
Gateway HR Starter Packages
Our Starter Packages are the ideal starting point whether you are recruiting for your first employee or are looking to ensure that everything is in place for your current staff. In fact a lot of our Starter Packs are bought by businesses that have been employing for some time but have decided to update the documents they have in place, quite often after some issues have been highlighted by a Gateway HR audit.
There is a lot of legislation relating to employing people and our aim is to ensure that you have everything in place to safeguard your business and employees as far as possible.
By answering a short questionnaire on your business we can put together one of two packages (depending on your budget) which will provide you with;
- a basic employee handbook which covers all areas required by law and customised to your business.
- a standard employment contract; which you can amend for each staff member.
- standard forms such as annual leave and sickness, which will all be tailored to your business.
- guidance on what to include in your employees’ files and the best way to put them together.
- peace of mind that all of your documents provided will be up to date and legally compliant.
- priority invitations to Seminars and Events.
Both of our packages include all of the above, however we also realise that for those who require more details within their handbook or maybe some additional policies or support, a little more is needed, our Starter Pack Plus addresses this by providing 2 hours of consultancy time within the package.
The prices are below, however please feel free to call us to discuss these packages;
Starter Pack £525 + VAT*
Starter Pack Plus £650 + VAT*
“We have employed Gateway HR and Emma to do our business Human Resources materials, Emma is fantastic she has done a really good job Gateway HR are very professional and we really appreciate the work that they do for us and as this is a testimonial to anyone who is considering using Gateway HR I would recommend them to you.”
SHE Safety Health & Environment – Starter Pack Customer